" We aim to meet each and every one of our residents' expectations "
Our residents can expect:
- To be treated as individuals and promote each resident’s dignity, privacy and independence.
- Acknowledgement and respect of their gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, race, religion, culture and lifestyle.
- To maximise their self-care abilities and independence.
- Recognition of their individuality and personal preferences.
- Receive protection to those who need it, including a safe and caring environment.
- Acknowledgement that they have the right to take risks in their lives and to enjoy a normal lifestyle.
- Receive support from Carers, whether relatives or friends, and have the rights. recognised of Carers and other family members to be treated as equal partners in care.
- Ensure that every person with dementia is treated as an individual and that they are always treated with dignity and respect.